A spur-of-the-moment detour off-road, along a farm track, across snow or sand – the new All-Terrain relishes getting off the asphalt. Its looks reflect this assertiveness: design highlights include the SUV-style radiator trim, robust detachable body parts and large alloy wheels. The new All-Terrain is ready.
The design of the new All-Terrain epitomises the urban lifestyle with its powerful SUV features. And many of these details are far more than just design components: the AIR BODY CONTROL air suspension system and larger-sized wheels, for example, are pointers to the outstanding capability of a Mercedes-Benz E-Class when driving off-road as well.
The design highlights in detail:
• 19-inch large alloy wheels with a 10-spoke design, optionally 19-inch large alloy wheels with a multi-spoke design or 20-inch large alloy wheels with a 5-twin-spoke design
• Exhaust system with two tailpipes integrated in the bumper
• Roof rails, rear sill protector, shoulderline trim strip and window trim in polished aluminium
• Roof spoiler in the vehicle colour
• Radiator trim with SUV-like design, centred Mercedes star and two louvres in matt iridium silver
• Longitudinal member in black with additional chrome trim
• Flared wheel arches in black
• Specially-designed front and rear bumpers with galvanised underguard in silver chrome
The engineering and technology deployed means the All-Terrain has really earned its name. The combination of 4MATIC all-wheel drive, AIR BODY CONTROL air suspension, an All-Terrain drive program created specifically for it and larger-sized wheels delivers an optimal symbiosis of the comfort so typical of an E-Class together with outstanding off-road capability.
In combination with adaptive damping, the AIR BODY CONTROL air suspension system provides top-class ride comfort and driving dynamics. The damping at each wheel is adapts to the current driving situation and features a level control system specifically designed for the All-Terrain: the suspension can be raised by a further 20 millimetres, dependent on the vehicle speed. Thanks to the air suspension system, there are three heights to choose from.
What's more, the specially-developed All-Terrain drive program adjusts control systems such as the ESP® Electronic Stability Program or the acceleration skid control (ASR) to deal with unsurfaced roads or adverse road conditions. Particularly in conjunction with 4MATIC all-wheel drive, this ensures extremely reliable traction and effortless acceleration.
The E-Class All-Terrain for on the road: now in the new Mercedes-Benz brochures app.
Whether for Apple or Android, via smartphone or tablet: with our large brochures app you can experience the E-Class All-Terrain and the world of Mercedes-Benz everywhere. With Soft Configurator, vehicle videos and 360° views.
If you would like a hard copy brochure for the E-Class All-Terrain, please fill out the form below.
Click here to download a digital copy 2.09 MB.
If you would like a hard copy pricelist for the E-Class All-Terrain, please fill out the form below.